Website Terms & Conditions
Creative Cities 21
Website Terms and Conditions
Last edited: 5th Feb, 2019
1. These terms and conditions relate to the use of the website maintained by Vaysh Pty Ltd (ACN: 617 730 382) trading as Creative Cities 21 (CC21)(the Site).
2. The accessing, viewing and/or using of the Site constitutes an agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please cease accessing, viewing and/or using the Site immediately.
3. These terms and conditions may be altered at any time, without notice.
4. CC21 will not be liable for any loss or damage caused as a result of a virus or any third party software transferred, uploaded and/or installed to your electronic device or to a third party electronic device while you are using the Site.
5. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.
6. In these terms and conditions, the singular will include the plural, neuter and words importing persons will apply to corporations.
7. If any of the provisions within these terms and conditions is invalid, void, illegal or unenforceable, then the validity, existence, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected, prejudiced or impaired and the offending provision shall be deemed as severed.
8. The currency listed on the Site is in United States Dollars (USD).
Use of Site
9. You must not:
a. Interfere with the operation of the Site, or attempt to circumvent any security.
b. Use or assist someone to use any e-mail on the Site to send SPAM or any other unsolicited emails.
c. Use the Site for illegal or improper purposes.
10. You indemnify CC21 against any loss or damage caused to CC21, its staff and/or agents, as a result of your use of the Site, whether in breach of these terms and conditions or not.
11. The contents on the Site should not be relied on, as the contents of the Site is general in nature.
12. While CC21 makes reasonable attempts to ensure the accuracy of the contents on the Site, it does not:
a. Make any warranty as to:
i. The accuracy of the Site’s contents; and/or
ii. The suitability of the contents for any specific or general purpose.
b. Guarantee that the views as articulated in the contents of the Site are the current views of CC21.
13. The downloading of contents from the Site is at your own risk.
14. CC21 does not warrant that any material downloaded from the Site is free from virus.
15. CC21 will not be responsible for any direct and/or indirect harm and/or damage caused by you downloading contents from the Site.
16. All content on the Site is protected by copyright.
17. The contents of the Site is limited to personal use.
18. Unless the content is freely available outside of the Site, you must obtain written permission from CC21 or the copyright holder, before using any content on the Site for broadcasting, uploading to third-party websites, transmission, showing or displaying in public, etc.
19. The Site may link to external websites (External Sites).
20. CC21 does not control, guarantee, endorse or approve of any External Sites, unless otherwise specified.
21. CC21 does not warrant any of the information contained on any External Sites.
22. CC21 will not be liable for any loss or damage caused as a result of a virus or any third party software transferred, uploaded and/or installed to your electronic device or a third party electronic device while you are on an External Site.
Limitation of Liability
23. To the fullest extent permitted by law, CC21 excludes all liability to you and/or any other for any loss or damage, however caused or arising, which arises or is related to the contents and/or use of the Site.
If any law implies a warranty into these terms and conditions, CC21’s liability will at our discretion, be limited to the resupply of the services or the cost of having the services resupplied.