- 21 hours per week of active participation in the 3 learning modules of communication, art and innovation.
- Welcome drinks (Partners are welcome to join).
- A Creatives function (Partners are welcome to join).
- Private group walk, visiting the street art in Soho (Partners are welcome to join).
- Farewell drinks at the New York Athletic Club (Partners are welcome to join).
- A welcome pack including information on the Sanford Meisner technique for the communication module, a painting apron, colour wheel, canvas sheets, acrylic paint and brushes, NYC tips and guides and more. The welcome pack will provide sufficient material for the painting/drawing classes.
- Everything else, including travel to, from and within the City, accommodation, insurances and all food and drinks, except for the CC21 functions.
There are limited places available for Customers for each Experience.
To assist in securing a spot, an early payment of the Reservation Fee (minimum of 30% of the full Experience Fee) is recommended.
The balance of the Experience Fee is required no later than 60 calendar days from the start of the Experience.
If you fail to pay the full Experience Fee 60 calendar days before the start date of the Experience, we have the right to cancel the Reservation and retain all payments made.
If you cancel a reserved Experience:
- More than 90 calendar days prior to start of Experience – we will refund all payments, less a AUD500 Administration fee.
- Within 90 calendar days of the start of the Experience – we will retain the Reservation Fee.
- Within 60 calendar days of the start of the Experience – we will retain all payments.
We reserve the right to amend the dates or cancel an Experience. We may offer alternate dates to you and if not acceptable, will refund all your payments. We are not liable for any other of your costs, whether direct, indirect or consequential.
Cancellation costs may be able to be claimed through your insurance policy. We recommend you refer to the policy terms and conditions.
If you need support in arranging travel and accommodation, please call us and one of our friendly travel agents will gladly assist.
You are responsible to ensure you have valid passports, visas and permits which meet the immigration and governmental requirements of the location of the Experience.
It is your responsibility to be informed about the most current travel advisories and warnings by referring to your countries Embassy Department travel website.
All possible effort will be made to adhere to the published program for each Experience. Occasionally amendments or modifications will need to be made and we will update on the website and advise any reserved Customers directly.
We will not be held responsible as a consequence of these changes.
Potentially, depending on items such as your profession and current and future role.
We suggest you seek advice from your accountant or tax advisor.
Please call us before the Experience starts and we can work with you to find a range of activities and opportunities for your friends and partners.
Well, it’s summer or at least warm in each of our cities we run the Experience. You will be an active learner and tourist. You might want to pack to get into some great yoga and Pilates studios, visit some incredible restaurants, enjoy local sports and see shows and concerts on Broadway or Madison Square Garden (when in NYC), so pack accordingly. You might also want to leave enough room in your suitcase for your local shopping expeditions.
For the communication module – it would be worth reading the material we provide you on the Sanford Meisner technique.
For the art module – the welcome pack should provide sufficient materials for your course. If you are practising and using them before your course, then just replenish before your first class.
For the innovation module – we would be thrilled if you had some ideas that you would like to be shared and workshopped. Please call us prior to the Experience starting and we can try and incorporate this into the sessions.
Because there are 21 hours of active learning in the 5-day experience.
No. We provide a set amount of group learnings, functions, events and experiences. All rest of the time is yours to spend by yourself, with your partner, friends, or some of your learning group immersing and exploring this great city. There are great yoga and Pilates studios, shows, restaurants, sporting events and much more in each of the great cities.
This provides your independence if you want it, or we can help you connect, or even tag along with us if interested.
Sanford Meisner was an acclaimed American acting teacher and his technique is about creativity, communication and fun.
We have tailored his approach to enable non-actors to benefit, becoming more authentic, effective and confident communicators.
Read more here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meisner_technique