There’s a proverb that says – home is where the heart is. While the Oxford dictionary goes on to explain – that your home will always be the place for which you feel the deepest affection … In New York … Read More
Immerse yourself and experience all the city has to offer while learning new and fun ways to rediscover the power of your creativity.
Combine your own choice of activities like yoga, pilates, shopping, shows and sightseeing with our exclusive events and creative learning modules including painting, acting and ideas workshops.
Our 5-day creative escapes are ideal if you want to have fun and:
- You’re looking to refresh, reinvigorate, and re-energise,
- You’d like a unique and inspiring holiday learning experience,
- You want a holistic approach to wellness – feeding your mind, body & spirit.
There is a heap of evidence* that creativity in your life makes you more energised, productive and happier! So we have developed this fun and unique experience that will feed your mind, body and spirit.
We re-energise and inspire people through creative escapes in the great cities of the world. By combining the benefits of acting, painting, innovation and travel we ignite your creativity, helping you realise your personal and professional potential.
In our 5-day experiences you will be part of a diverse and supportive group enjoying 21 hours of active learning, provided by the city’s leading acting and art studios and a global innovation specialist. You will gain fresh perspectives from local creatives and business leaders at private and exclusive events.
There will be plenty of time to explore like a tourist and soak up the sporting, cultural, culinary and health & fitness activities the city has to offer. You can live like a local, explore like a tourist and learn with the freedom of a 5-year old!
You will leave with not only improved creativity and communication skills, but also the energy, confidence and support of new connections to share and move forward with your creative ideas and perspectives.
Come along to Creative Cities 21 by yourself, with your partner, a business colleague, or a friend, to be part of this defining experience.
Book now for our August 2019 program in New York City. Find out more here.
Register your interest in our 2020 programs in London, Melbourne and NYC. Find out more here. *
- World Economic Forum. Creativity in top 3 required skills
- IBM survey of 1,500 CEOs. Creativity No.1 required skill.
- Adobe State of Create 2016. 70% of 5,000 global executives say creativity makes you a better leader, worker, parent & student and is good for the economy & society. Also makes you more confident, energised and happy.